Your needs, Our Process – The Perfect Combination!
In today’s era of competition, developing software exclusively to meet specific requirements is essential for survival. A ready-made solution more than often falls short of meeting your exact requirements – a scenario that calls for custom software development.
Innovination delivers custom crafted software, to Microsoft standards of quality, to satisfy customers. Customers, who become our advocates.
How Custom Applications Help Your Business?
In terms of business operations, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Only custom created applications will fit your customer’s needs like a glove fits a hand. Such applications always deliver happy customers.
Business expansion brings new requirements. This is a given. A well crafted customized solution always empowers its owner’s business expansion.
Custom software doesn’t need regular changes to accommodate business growth the way that off-the-shelf software does. It is a significant long-term investment.
Why custom software?
Custom software not only solves your specific problems but also serves the different aspects of your business. It caters the specific needs of business, making the workflow faster, easier, and more proficient. Moreover, you get:
- Enhanced flexibility
- Reduced information security risks
- Customized support & maintenance
Requirements and Specifications Based Custom Application Development
- There are several software requirements that a business might not be fulfilled by any readily available solution in the market.
- Customized applications are developed as per business specifications from scratch building the best possible solution using cutting edge technologies.
- Before agreeing to your project, your requirements are systematically understood and your objectives are studied with regard to the application and only then do we go ahead and undertake it.
How does it work?
Quality Assurance & Support
How does it work?
Maintenance and Support
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Corrective/Adaptive/Perfective Maintenance
- Software Roadmap
- Release Management
- Change Management
- User Documentation & Training
- Source Code
- Compiled Code
- Code Documentation
- Unit Tests
Project Analysis and Planning
- Project Plan
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Project Budget
- Requirements Docs
- Use Cases
- User Stories
- High/Low-level Design
- User Experience Design
Have a project idea?